Until repairs are made
- Keep the book away from light, heat and moisture
- Wrap the book snuggly in clean white paper
- Tie the book with flat (non adhesive) tape or ribbon
- Use adhesive tape
- Use paper clips
- Use rubber bands
- Use string
Please address the points listed below That you feel relevant to your book-which will help us give you a proper estimate.
- Does the book require resewing?
- The spine is broken in one or more areas?
- Is the sewing simply loose?
How is your book bound at this time?
- Full leather binding?
- Full cloth / buckram binding?
- Combination of cloth / buckram and leather?
- Spine only
- Spine and corners
- Spine and edges